ALL ABOUT BALI
Jumat, 30 Agustus 2019 182 Views
- Beautiful views throughout house; surrounded by flower / paddy fields and forest. The relatively high altitude of the area means the climate is cooler than on the coast (aircons rarely used)
- No immediate neighbours
- extreme privacy
- House designed and built by experienced New Zealand achitect
- 3 seperate gladaks; two within sight of main house, ideal for visitors, older children, parents or grandparents; one further away for staff (fully self-contained). All gladaks made from robust (will not warp) 80-year old wood imported from Jogya area in Java
- Main house has 4 rooms (not including gladaks) that could be used for bedrooms, not including two seperate studies. Plenty of storage space.
- Have own generator (electricity supply stable; need generator about once every couple of months for about 2 hours at a time) - Water supply is reliable and have two large water tanks for back up (never gone dry)
- Have internet cable access, ie full internet access for all devices (modem not needed).
- 4 years old
- 23.000 KWH
Price 6,7 Billion negotiable Unfurnished
- Luas Lahan: 3750 m2
- Luas bangunan utama: 509 m2
- Luas bangunan 3 gladak: 6m x 7m /pc (kayu Jati Tua dari Yogya)
- Listrik: 23.000 KWh
- Air PDAM (toren 5000 liter)
- Genset: 25.000 kwh
- Wifi Indihome unlimited
- Tv Cable Indovision
- Kolam renang Menghadap ke timur Cocok untuk rumah liburan, sepi dan private.
- Hak Milik
- Harga 6,7 M nego Tanpa Furnitures.
Alamat : Jalan raya Besakih, Banjar TulangNyuh, Desa Selat, Klungkung